Exhibition reflection

In the exhibition, we have finished the tuning in stage. I have picked my trans theme, it is “ Who we are”. I have completed my central idea, which is our differences deserve respect and acceptance. I have completed my three lines of inquiry and have finalised my key questions to do that. Here are my lines of inquiry:

1) An inquiry into gender inequality. I chose this line of inquiry because I can find out all about gender inequality, including pay gaps in jobs.

2) An inquiry into the reason behind gender inequality. This is a really important statement to me because if I can identify the reason behind gender inequality I can hopefully raise awareness about getting gender inequality to stop.

3) An inquiry into the action that is being done to improve gender inequality. I hope to tell and show people that we can improve gender inequality.

In the process of doing this, we had to write our key questions on a lotus diagram, to form our lines of inquiry. We had to create a central idea depending on our topic which was hard because I was at a lesson when the central idea was created. We had to pick a trans theme that suited our topic as well as having the trans theme “ How we express ourselves”. The tuning in stage was hard but fun!